Article: PDF print options
Print your project to a PDF by clicking on the Print icon button on the project Tasks tab. This will bring up the Print Settings dialog.
- Edit the title if desired. By default, this will populate with the name of the project. This is also the name of the file as it will be saved on your computer. The file name will not appear on the PDF.
- Choose the appropriate paper size and page layout.
- Under columns, the left column is those columns available to be added to your PDF, and the right column is those which you have added. By default, we start with a set of columns, which you can then customize to your specific needs. Those preferences will be retained, so you don't have to add/remove if you are consistently creating a file with the same information. Simply click on a column on the left, and click the right arrow to move it to the column on the right. You can then reorder its printing position. Conversely, you can click on a column on the right and click the left arrow to shift it back to the left column and remove it from this PDF.
- Click on the download arrow in the upper right corner if you want to save this file to your computer (e.g. so you can send it as an attachment in an email).
- Or choose the Print icon to print it out.