Viewpath stores your preferences for what columns are displayed. These preferences are stored as cookies on your browser. You'll see the columns you have selected to be displayed, and in the order you select.
To add or remove columns from your view, simply click in the column header, and click the 3-bar icon. This will open a menu, allowing you the following options:
- Reset Columns - this will reset the columns to the Viewpath standard list of columns.
- Remove Column - if you have a single column selected, such as Schedule, this will read "Remove Schedule Column". If you have multiple columns selected, this will read "Remove Selected Columns".
- Move Left - moves the column(s) selected to the left
- Move Right - moves the column(s) selected to the right
- Select Columns - opens a sub-menu listing all columns available for that screen. Those which are already displayed will have a checkmark next to them. You can toggle the checkmark on/off for the columns you want to display. To close the selection box, simply click anywhere outside the box.
You can also drag and drop columns into your preferred spot. Hover your mouse just above the column header title (e.g. Assigned or Duration) until you see the hand icon. You can then click and drag the column and drop it where you want to place it. A blue triangle will appear showing you where the column will be dropped.